James Gibb + Online customer portal and app
The James Gibb+ customer portal
The portal is further enhanced by the James Gibb+ App allowing our customers to view invoices and pay and control their account online, in real time.
Logging on at James Gibb+
Access your James Gibb+ account by using the nine-digit account number and six-digit James Gibb+ number detailed on most correspondence sent from us.
Making a payment
Select the ‘make a payment’ option on the main screen. Your details will be automatically populated, along with the outstanding balance on your account. Please ensure the details are correct.
Click on ‘continue to Sage Pay’ link to be redirected to Sage Pay.
Follow the Sage Pay transaction instructions through to completion.
Viewing account and invoices
Select the ‘view statement’ option on the main screen to view all transactions on your account, including all invoices raised and all payments made, for the past 24 months.
Select the appropriate invoice to see all charges included within that Invoice.
To download a complete Invoice – Click ‘download invoice’ at bottom of the screen.
Viewing contractor invoices
To access the Contractor Invoices on the App for your latest service charge account:
Click on the ‘view statements’ button. You will now see a page detailing all your service charge invoices and payments.
Tap the service charge invoice that you want to view.
The ‘invoice’ screen will detail the itemised charges. Tap the entry you want to view.
The ‘Charge Details’ screen details the contractor invoice information. Tap ‘download PL invoice’ to view the invoice received from the contractor.
- Due to data protection laws, there are some invoices that will not be viewable for homeowners. For example, invoices received from our solicitor in relation to the pursuit of debt of individual homeowners.
- If no link exists for View PL Invoice, no document is available.
- Please note, contractor invoices are not viewable for developments billed in advance of the charge period. This information is available when the Year End Accounts are produced.
Viewing development news
Select the ‘development news’ option on the main screen to access and view all news articles and up to date information published for your development.
Viewing development information
Select the ‘development info’ option on the main screen to access contact details for your dedicated Development Manager and your local office.
James Gibb+ gives you the opportunity to view and download development specific information such as:
- Development information- Deed of Conditions
- Financial information- Development Schedule
- Contracts and specifications- Grounds Maintenance and Cleaning Specifications
- Contractor reports- Grounds Maintenance, Cleaning, Lift and Electrical Reports
- Insurance documentation- Policy Schedule and Wording
- Customer notices- Information sent from James Gibb relating to your development
By saving your login details, you will receive personal notifications when development news has been updated and when an invoice has been generated on your account, keeping you fully up to date with what is happening on your development and your account.
James Gibb + App
The James Gibb+ App accesses our customer portal, anywhere and anytime, directly from the palm of your hand. Functionality includes Online Payment and Account Management, Development News and Information and much more.
You can download the James Gibb+ App at the usual platforms:
Google Play Store if using android
Apple App Store if using iphone
Downloading the James Gibb+ App is simple
Search James Gibb +, click icon and click install. When the App is downloaded, a shortcut icon is saved to your screen.
James Gibb truly believes in pushing the boundaries within the property management and factoring industry and continues to find new and innovative ways to deliver on customer needs and expectations. We are committed to continued investment in client communication.
James Gibb doing it the right way