In the developments that we serve, it is our responsibility to manage and maintain all the associated common elements and features.
Typically this will include:
- gardens, lawns, planting, trees, flowerbeds, paths, borders and ornamental features
- parking areas, common garages, cycle racks and stores, and bin stores
- boundary walls, fences and hedges
- gutters, downpipes, drains, sewers, SUDS, roofs and tiles, chimney stacks and common area balconies
- common area windows and doors, soffits and facias
- external fabric of the buildings
- common internal areas including entrance halls, corridors and stairs
- common lighting (external and internal)
- utility bills
- security systems such as entry phones and videos, electric garage doors, entry barriers, bollards, fire alarms and fire fighting equipment, smoke detectors, stairwell
- vents and emergency lighting
- common TV aerials and telecoms networks
- asbestos management
- Legionella assessments on communal hot water systems
- Management of concierge, caretaker, wardens etc.
Note: this list is not exhaustive.
In order to properly manage all common areas, our development managers will visit each development on an agreed regular cycle. We do, of course, appreciate our owners advising us of any repairs that are required between visits.
As well as on-going, routine requirements, we will manage major projects from an identification of needs, to arranging quotes, in-gathering funds, monitoring progress, signing off on completion of works etc.
We also encourage our various Associations to work together with us to produce long term preventative maintenance plans etc.