The Support Services department are seeking to recruit a Part Time Income Recovery Co-ordinator to work as part of our Income Recovery Team based in our Glasgow Office.
The Income Recovery Co-ordinator is responsible, as part of the Income Recovery Team, for effective collection of outstanding client balances.
The Income Recovery Co-ordinator will utilise the Scottish Court System to ensure legal recoveries are actioned against debtors.
The Income Recovery Co-ordinator will ensure that the duties are performed in a manner commensurate with the firm’s core values: integrity, quality, performance, clarity.
Required Knowledge and Understanding
- A good understanding of debt recovery processes is desirable.
- Proficient knowledge of standard software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Scottish Court procedures.
- Awareness of the Sequestration process involved through recoveries.
- Familiarity in the Notice of Potential Liability process is desirable.
- Understanding of Title Deeds and Register of Scotland practises.
- Knowledge of Trust Deed arrangements.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience within income recovery, ideally in the property factoring sector.
- Proficient understanding of Title Deeds for properties.
- Ability to submit “Simple Procedure” registration at court.
- Knowledge of Registers of Scotland procedure to register Notice of Potential Liability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and complex issues.
- A good team player that can build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A high level of personal organisational skills.
- Diligent with attention to detail as accuracy is an essential part of this role.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- A sound knowledge of standard IT platforms.
- Experience more important than qualifications.
For a full job description click here
To apply for this position please send your C.V. with a covering letter to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org