Situated in the heart of Edinburgh’s west end, our office is easily accessible by road, rail (Haymarket train station is a 5 minute walk) and also tram (West End – Princes Street).

Originally founded in 1872 by John Gibb in West Nicholson Street, the company moved to its current office in Atholl Place in 1963.

Managing diverse properties from traditional tenements to beautiful warehouse conversions and new estates, the Edinburgh office serves the Eastern part of the country from the Borders to Dundee.

Visit our Edinburgh office with our virtual tour