Wherever possible, we use technology to help our business run efficiently and accurately. It’s not only important for our staff to use technology to help them provide the best service possible, but we want to make our customers lives easier too by introducing technology to keep their factoring easy to manage.
As part of our Go Paperless initiative to reduce our impact on the environment and keep costs down, we have introduced the James Gibb+ portal. The portal allows our customers to easily manage their documents and find out information online. Alongside the desktop portal, our James Gibb+ app, available on android and apple app stores, makes it easier than ever for customers to manage their documents on-the-go on their phone or tablet, whilst having all their development news, information and key contact details in the palm of their hand.
Key features include:
- Make payments on the go. The app allows you to easily and securely make payments on the go. Just enter and check your details before continuing to the SagePay portal for card payment.
- View your statements. You can view your previous statements which will detail fees and charges. You can download invoices and continue to make a payment from this section.
- Find out the latest development news directly in the James Gibb+ app. Stay up to date with important information regarding your development such as meeting minutes and work updates.
- View development information, such as contact details of key staff. Easily get in touch with James Gibb at the touch of a button.
- View important documents such as written statement of services, insurance policies, development information, site plans and resident’s association information as well as our quarterly publication, The Address, in the Documents section of the app. It allows you to open and view, save and share important documents in full in an easy to access format.
View our video below to explore the functions of our handy app.
Let us know what you think
We hope you can give the JG+ app a try and enjoy using it. We always welcome feedback, so let us know what you think by emailing us.
Remember, if you haven’t already, sign up to Go Paperless with James Gibb to help us reduce our impact on the environment and keep costs down.